For applicants in possession of a Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Studies/ Records Management/ Informatics/ Information Technology and related fields and a Masters Degree in Library and Information Science, Information Studies/ Records Management/ Informatics/ Information Technology and related fields.
- Firstly, A candidate in possession of a good Masters in a relevant field with at least a GPA 4.0 out of 5.0 and having a minimum GPA of 3.8 or equivalent (i.e. an average of B+ for BVM and medical graduates) in the First Degree with a minimum score of B+ in the relevant subjects or its equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Firstly, To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
- Secondly, To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
- Thirdly, To prepare and present case studies;
- Fourthly, To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- Furthermore, To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- Moreover, To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- Also, To attend workshops, conferences, and symposia; and
- Lastly, To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Remuneration: As per Treasury Registrar’s Circular No. 7 of 2015, which is applicable at the moment.