- Private Sector
Looking for a person with passion to learn more in their job. Must have minimum 3 years of experience behind a bar that produces cocktails and have high service standards.
Will be expected to understand the day to day running of a bar, name the duties of a bartender and carry them out.
Knowledge in making syrups, juice, purees & other homemade ingredients are of benefit to the applicant.
Use of a POS system beneficial but not essential as training will be given.
Must be able to work nights and weekends.
Must be customer satisfaction orientated
Must speak English & Swahili
Applicant must provide a CV with a Photograph and two references from the last two employees.
A small paragraph on why they want to be
1 Character reference from a career professional.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips. Responsibilities
• Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
• Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
• Plan and present bar menu
• Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
How to Apply
Please send CV and Cover Letter Online