Office Location: Head office-Kinondoni Dar es Salaam
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Description of core duties:
- Handling Incoming and Outgoing calls
- Documentation on information
- Reports on Client needs and how they were handled
- Handling Customer complaints
- Seeking customer feedback on the service they receive.
- Reminding clients on payment dates.
- Gathering info about Market trends e.g. how did the client find out about PCL
- Informing clients and Marketing about the Group’s new Products
- Liaising with Head Office and /branches
- Tele-marketing via outgoing calls
- Converting Incoming calls to sales
- Referring clients to our closest branches
- Training on – Customer Care, Telemarketing, discuss on non-work related matters
- Regular meetings to discuss how the dept is working, how customers are being served, any challenges and sharing info.
- Provide reports on the performance of the customer care centre and on market trends
- Giving feedback to Top Management on monthly sales done and assist them In budgeting.
- Reports on social media and Website and company feedback emails.
- Regular Updating the database
Description of minimum knowledge, skill and competency needed for the job
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Listening skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem analysing and problem solving. Stress tolerance and reliance. Teamwork.
- Good computer and database skills