We are looking for a Data Entry Specialist to create spreadsheets from data lists. If you have a working knowledge of Windows and Excel, proficiency in database management, are an accurate typist, and have an aptitude for detail and repetitive tasks, then this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintenance and protection of the patient records library.
• Ensure that all files are accurately labelled and stored in file room.
• Retrieve files as demanded by the receptionist or authorised clinical staff.
• Ensure that all files are returned to the assigned location after use.
• Protect the files from accidental or unapproved disclosure.
• Collect and collate data entry documents according to an agreed schedule
• Accurately enter data into the Medical Records, Accounting, Human Resource and Inventory Management Information Technology Systems.
• Follow up for data verification errors where subject knowledge is sufficient or referred to the originating management unit for correction.
• Prepare periodic reports that will be produced and distributed to the appropriate management unit.
• Design and produce Ad hoc reports according the specifications of the management units.
• fully document and report Information systems problems to the line supervisor using integrated reporting tools or external
• Fully become familiarised with the patient registration process and where required will replace the Maternity Centre Receptionist.
• Perform any other relevant duties as required by the management in the day to day running of the Kivulini Maternity Centre.
Qualifications and Requirements
• A minimum of a Diploma in accounts or in any other relevant field
• Have good organisational and self-management skills to handle the competing pressures of data flow peaks.
• Must have familiarity and confidence in handling a range of IT systems.
• Be skilled in the use all products in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Have experience of ad hoc report generation
• Be able to type accurately and quickly
• Have a good knowledge of medical and business terminology
• Be willing and able to interact with patients including those in need of urgent treatment
• Must have the highest level of integrity and discretion in the handling of patient information
How to Apply
Please send CV and Cover Letter Online