- Fulfills the Transport Needs for SOS Children’s Villages program per specific area of work
- Ensures the Safety of the car, staff and their properties
- Maintains the Safety and Security of the Vehicles
- Advises the Administrators on technical issues of the cars
- Fluent in English and Swahili
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- CSEE and Certificate from any recognized VETA colleges/institutions
- At least two years working experience preferably NGOs
- Basic knowledge of Child rights and child protection
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must possess driving Certificate & license
To apply for this position, send your application letter by email describing how your experience, qualifications, and competencies make you the right candidate for this position. Enclose ONLY detailed and updated CV with telephone contacts, email address and details of at least 3 referees. Copies of academic, professional certificates and passport size photo will be submitted by only contacted candidates for the interview.
Closing date is 1st February 2019.