Reports to: Income Generation Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contract Duration: July-December, 2019
The Income Generation Officer will be responsible to manage Income generation projects to increase income to beneficiaries through designed programs, practical training and monitoring the project progress. .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to manage income generation projects related to livestock and agriculture to organize income generation groups in Madale, Fukayosi, Bagamoyo, Kigamboni, and Salasala community development projects.
- Conduct market research and write proposals in order to develop income generation activities
- Organize, conduct and coordinate conferences, seminars, workshops and other events for income-generation participant groups
- Partner with project stakeholders for effectively plan, implement, and monitor Income Generation activities
- Monitoring project progress and identify the gaps to provide recommendations
- Make follow up of repayment for all beneficiaries who were given loan with revolving fund and make production report.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, and semi-annual reports timely
- Any other related duties as may be assigned
- Excellent written and verbal command of English and Swahili.
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management, Humanitarian Principles and cultural awareness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Offices.
Qualification and experiences
- Bachelor Degree in Community Development, Community Economics, Agri business, Business Administration or related field.
- Three years (3) experience in microfinance or income generation activities through agriculture or livestock keeping.