DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
• Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
• Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
• Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
• Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
• Using electrically powered pick up machines.
• To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, and window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
• To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
• The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
• To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programmes.
• 13. To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
• Excellent attention to detail and cleaning to a high standard.
• Good in English speaking
• Excellent time keeping.
How to Apply
Please send CV and Cover Letter Online