Currently recruiting a Plumber/STP Supervisor, Zuri Zanzibar is due to open in 2018. The west-facing Zuri Zanzibar will frame this abundant natural beauty in its best light: expect palm-shaded hammocks, 300 meters of private beach, an exotic spice garden. A beachside cocktail bar, wellness, Yoga SPA, Bars & Restaurants. The property will comprise 55 villas and bungalows with private terraces and interiors. Striking a balance between chic modernism and traditional African design, 20th-century-style furniture is set to contrast with thatched roofs that emulate a traditional Zanzibar village. A member of Design Hotels and SPG/Marriott Membership.
• Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
• Maintains, repairs and exchange general plumbing components to include wash-basin, showers, toilets, urinals, faucets, drains, grease pit.
• To ensure repairs and replaces hot water exchangers, heating systems and pools technology.
• To ensure repairs and replaces all water and sewage pumps.
• To endure the Installation, repairs, or replaces hot and cold water lines.
• Perform repair and maintenance to all hotel electrical systems.
• To keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports.
• To ensure the repair and maintain plumbing, replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains.
• Use specialized techniques, equipment, or materials, such as performing computer-assisted welding of small pipes, or working with the special piping used in microchip fabrication.
• Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
• To work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
ONLY TANZANIANS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION
How to Apply
Please send CV and Cover Letter