You will be part of a dynamic team that will spearhead efforts to enhance the quality of Early Childhood Education. As a centre Principal, you will lead a team of Early Childhood Educators in providing quality education, holistic development and care for the children. You will be responsible for the management of the centre, the planning and organisation of the centre’s programme, as well as the deployment, professional development and well-being of all staff.
- Oversee the planning and organisation of a quality Early Childhood programme in line with Central Academy’s Values and guidelines.
- Guide staff in the holistic development and care for the children, and build a safe and conducive environment that best meets their needs.
- Guide and support the development and implementation of teaching and learning approaches and resources, as well as best practices to enhance the learning experiences for the children.
- Oversee professional development and well-being of staff.
- Facilitate proactive and positive engagement with parents and the community.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct staff development activities.
- To cooperate with the Association’s staff and participate in activities organized by the Association.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed CV and cover letter indicating current and expected salaries to email@example.com. Please refer to the job you are applying for in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This vacancy is open until the position is filled
- University degree preferred.
- Possess the Diploma in Montessori Early Childhood Care and Education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a preschool centre.
- Fluent in English
- Possess leadership qualities and management skills.
- Passionate about preschool education and able to positively engage stakeholders in the holistic development of the child.
- Independent and self-driven team player with ability to multi-task.