We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events, during the weekday and on select weekends and holidays
- Observe and understand students’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending trainings, seminars, conferences etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the principal
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of CPR or willingness to learn
- Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed CV and cover letter indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job you are applying for in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This vacancy is open until the vacancy is filled
- Address Area D, Dodoma