- Provide assistance for wellbeing of children
- Assist with various classroom duties and day to day activities
- Under the supervision of the teacher and campus director, this position provides assistance for the well being and instruction of the children ages two through six.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the classroom, outside activities, lunch preparation, etc.
- Assist with various duties in the classroom.
- Prepare snacks, manage and maintain the classroom, and assist with the afternoon extracurricular activities.
- Work with a strong diverse team and have the opportunity to learn from educators with many years of teaching experience.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the classroom teacher, campus director or principal
- A minimum of 3 – 6 hours in early childhood education is preferred
- 1-3 years experience working with children in a classroom environment or licensed home day care
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of CPR or willingness to learn
- Diploma or certificate in Montessori education; Willing to train the right candidate with a positive attitude
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed CV and cover letter indicating current and expected salaries to email@example.com. Please refer to the job you are applying for in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please refer to the job title in the subject line
This vacancy is open until the position is filled