Duties and Responsibilities.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by supervisor or office
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including traffic rules and regulations.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
Car Security & Maintenance
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, Battery, brakes, tires, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly in accordance to official manufacturers specifications
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Assist to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles by providing technical advice.
Car Logbook maintenance
- Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes, etc;
- Support in office administration functions including Photocopying, filing, handling mail, delivering goods and correspondences, carrying parcels, packages, and delivery and collection of official documents as per required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of transportation and traffic laws and regulations.
- Good traffic judgment.
- Good knowledge about car mechanics
- Excellent driving skills.
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
Work Experience and Qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as driver with good driving record.
- Diploma or Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance and repair from reputable Collage.
- Valid driving license –Class C
The Driver will provide safe driving support for the company by making sure that Company transportation services are met to the best standards set.
How to Apply
Please send CV and Cover Letter Online