Office Location: Dodoma, Moshi or Tabora
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Description of core duties:
- Ensuring Sales reps retention
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual reps
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of active reps
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps through E-learning and Branch Managers,/Team leaders and working with the Training Manager.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
- Sales and recruitment target achievement
- Sourcing for new business in the region.
- Ensure 95% collection rates in conjunction with report from Sales Reps Portfolio Performance from the Sales Analyst.
- Ensure that Loan rejection rate is below 10% on a monthly basis.
- Timely submission of reports that is sales, tent, cycle plan & market penetration report and regional status reports.
- Maintaining Regional inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Master and ensure the use of Market force in the region.
- People management regarding HR issues in the region via reports
- Oversee the implementation of quality management in the region.
Description of minimum knowledge, skill and competency needed for the job
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Sales in a Financial Institution or Microfinance industry
- Flexible to travel.
- Good leadership skills.
- Must be able to design business strategies.
- Possess analytical skills
- Good communication Skills.
- Reporting skills
- Ability to manage a team.